Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

♦ ♦ Letting Go of Us by J.M. Witt ♦ Blog Tour ♦ ♦

    Letting Go of Us Blog Tour

  LGOU Cover



Book Blurb
Cassidy, While grieving for my mother I lost sight of you, my love, my life, and what we had created. You said the one word I never wanted to hear from your lips and it nearly broke me. I know now that it was your plea for me to hear you. I heard you and I planned on fixing it, even if it took the rest of my life. We never bargained for what came next. You became a stranger to me, my own wife. Wife. The word was suddenly foreign to me. Thrust into a situation we didn’t expect, you proved to me over and over again what love was. I pray you’ll let me return the favor. My cage is empty and waiting for you, my Blackbird. I’ll spend eternity proving that I’m never letting go of us. Always, only, forever… James

Review 
Where do I start with this book and this series? It's very rare for me to be at a loss for words with a review of a book I love (and there is no doubt that I LOVED this). J.M. Witt completely outdid herself with Letting Go of Us.

James and Cassidy's relationship isn't conventional and they have to fight every step of the way. But that's what I love about them. The bigger the fight, the sweeter the reward... and they have a lot of obstacles to overcome on their path to forever.

If that wasn't enough, Paul gets thrown into the mix. Cassidy's first... everything. Old feelings come crashing back and Cassidy has a tough decision to make. James is her soul mate, but he walked away from her and their marriage. Paul is the sure thing and wants to right the wrongs of their past. Cassidy has to decide between her past and her present in order to move forward to her future.

JM Witt nailed it with this installment in the Anchored Hearts Series. There are a few jaw dropping moments. Wait... a lot of jaw dropping moments. I have no clue how she comes up with this stuff, but I hope she never stops. A couple of times I had to back track a few lines. I was like, wait... she didn't just do that. Ok, yup she did. And the emotion.... speechless!!! I couldn't think of a better way to end the love story of JB3 and Cassidy.

I was given an arc of this book in exchange for an honest review.

5 out of 5 stars
reviewed by Lisa   


  Excerpt

  don't let me forget goodbye fuck 

LG Cover 
 
HA Cover 
 
LGOY Cover 
 
FA Cover


Meet J.M.
JM Witt 
  Im a stay-at-home mom with four young children and one extremely supportive husband. We’ve been married for ten years and reside in Metro Detroit, Michigan. I've dreamed of writing romance novels since I was little. After having baby #4, who may or may not have been fathered by Christian Grey, I decided it was time to pursue my dreams. When I'm not volunteering at the schools of my children, running to various appointments, enjoying time with my friends and my book club, dating my husband, or avoiding cleaning my house, I'm writing! I love music and believe that books and music can't exist without the other. My goal is for you to read more than a good book, but for you to have an experience!

Follow J.M. 


  Hosted By: ADBA Banner

1 comment:

  1. Thnks for recommending this Author, her books sound very interesting. ..lol
    I am always looking for new author's

    ReplyDelete