Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

♦♦ Jessica Ingro Blog Hop ♦♦



Getting Personal with Mack
1. The first time you saw Megan what went through your head?

All I could do was picture her tied to a bed, spread wide and ready for whatever I wanted. It might have taken a while to get her there, but I did.
2. Give us one word that best describes Megan in bed.

Submissive. Even when she thinks she’s in control.
3. What’s number one on your sexual bucket list?

There isn’t much I won’t try. Toys, bondage, exhibitionism. I think it’s all healthy as long as you both get off on it. Something Megan’s been convincing me to try and I’m leaning towards doing, is letting her have some anal play with me. You never know until you try it.
4. What one feature do you think women find most attractive about you?

My smile. It gets them every damn time. I may even use it on Megan when she’s being bullheaded about something. I’m not above a little harmless manipulation.
5. Best pickup line you’ve ever used.

Who needs pick up lines? Seriously? Because I’ve never relied on one.
6. What is your go to song for the bedroom?

For Megan? Breathe You In by Dierks Bentley.
7. Last but not least….we’ve gotta know….against the wall or in the shower?

Depends on the mood. The wall is great for when you just have to have her. When you can’t fathom not dropping your pants and burying yourself in her right then and there. The shower is more of a sensual exploration. Wet, soapy hands exploring every inch of her, slowly building the need in both of you. Both equally hot. Both equally satisfying.


Blog Hop Stops
Red Cheeks Reads- October 30th
We Love Kink-October 31st

Bound in Blue Buy Links

Other Books in the series



Giveaway

http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/0cba425033/
About Jessica Ingro


Jessica is the author of the Love Square series. She grew up in Central New York, where she spends her days as a Security Analyst at an IT consulting company. In her free time, she enjoys reading books and developing ideas for her own stories. Writing is her secret passion that she's been fostering since elementary school, when she wrote her first book about a puppy. It has always been a dream of hers to be able to share her stories with the world.

Jessica currently lives in New York with her husband and three dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment