Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

REVIEW: Love, Lies & the DA by Rebecca Rohman

 Love, Lies & the DA
Rebecca Rohman


Synopsis:
 Jada McLean is about to get married in nine days when she walks in on her fiancĂ© in a little more than a compromising position. Days later, she’s on a trip that she intends to be relaxing and a prelude to her fresh start when she runs into the rude, obnoxious, but gorgeous Jonathan Kole.

Jonathan Kole is San Francisco’s newest District Attorney. When he finds himself deeply attracted to a stunning beauty, he has no idea that she’s about to become in BIG trouble with the law- and he’ll be the one presiding over her trial. To make matters worse, his father is the lawyer representing her in the high-profile case.

When a series of events force them together over New Year’s weekend, Jonathan’s feelings and ethics will come into question, while Jada comes to terms with the fact that she is falling for the man that will be responsible for attempting to put her behind bars… Little do they know that they’re both about to fall into a whirlwind so deep, it will send both their lives spiraling out of control

 Review:

***I received an ARC for an honest review***

Love, Lies & the D.A. sucks you in from the very beginning and keeps you wondering and questioning everything that is happening page after page. This was the perfect romance and suspense with lots of twists and turns. It kept me on the edge of my seat trying to work out what was going to happen next and keeps you asking yourself WTF?

Jada McLean is a wealthy business owner, she’s strong, independent and just wants to get on with her life.

Jonathan Kole is a very hot yet arrogant distract attorney. Once he lays eyes on Jada he knows he has to have her.

I had so many emotions reading this book. My heart broke for Jada and Jonathan, I was angry, I sobbed at different parts and my heart melted at certain parts. The title of this story was PERFECT!! You will read about love, lies, betrayal and hot ass sex!!!

I had a really hard time writing this because there is so much to say but I don’t want to give anything away. I will tell you that this was a FANTASTIC read and I will recommend it to everyone! I wish I could give more than 5 stars!!!!

Reviewed by Ashley G

Teasers:




No comments:

Post a Comment