Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Review: Cazy Maybe by A.D. Justice

Crazy Maybe by A.D. Justice

Synopsis:

Andi Stone is a strong, smart and independent woman, thanks to the help of a famous boxing trainer, Mack, and his protégé, Shane, who have respectively been like a father and brother to her. But that wasn't always the case. Andi never knew what a “normal” life was like. Having been raised in foster care from the age of six after the death of her parents, Andi became emancipated at 16 after an especially horrible incident forced her into a psychiatric hospital.

Luke Woods, the family black sheep and street-brawler, is determined to be a successful professional boxer despite his family’s protests. He needs Andi’s help to get there. The wedge between him and his family over his past relationship issues and career choices is not easily overcome. Luke must learn to face the past mistakes, fears and demons that constantly plague him.

Fireworks and passions quickly ignite between Andi and Luke in the midst of the chaos that surrounds and threatens them. She never revealed the secrets and lies that have plagued her, but when she publicly inherits her family fortune, the living, breathing past comes back to torment her and threaten all that she holds dear. For the first time in her life, Andi must learn to rely on someone else to love and protect her or risk losing the man she loves.

Sometimes love isn’t enough. Sometimes it’s all you need.

Review:

In my opinion this book is 4 stars. It is beautifully written.  Personally I love when authors tell a story from both points of view.  The characters are funny, romantic, passionate, and serious and I fell in love with this love story. It has many twist and and turns but from the first page you will be sunken in. It keeps you interested all the way through. The book is a little longer than I tend to read but I never noticed until the end.
Andi and Luke attraction in the beginning was to die for.
“ We don’t know each other, but as girly as this sounds, it also feels we do know each other.” – Luke
“ Right now, I’m pretty sure  I have ADD because I can’t  keep my mind where it supposed  to be. – Andi
I also enjoyed on how much both characters and side characters where not perfect. They all had something going on and that’s how truly life is.
The family side was totally a good touch seeing grandparents, uncle, cousins involved with Luke and welcoming Andi when she has the complete opposite.
Brandon (Luke brother) was one of my favorite he told the truth and never back down he will make you laugh
The passion, jealousy, and those love scenes whoa I love love love
‘’ Before I can blink, I’m spun around and up against the door. Luke lifts me and my legs instinctively wrap around his waist. He leans in and greedily takes my mouth to his. The kiss is furious and feverish, I like neither of us can get enough.”
I really just love  this story and will be reading  A.D. Justice in the near future

I give the book 4 our of 5 Stars! 

Reviewed by Yolanda M.  

Teasers:


 Links to Purchase:
Crazy Maybe by A.D. Justice (Amazon US)
Crazy Maybe by A.D. Justice (Amazon UK) 

Likes to Author:
Like A.D. Justice on Facebook  
A.D. Justice Website 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment