Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Reveiw: When It's Love by Emma Lauren

When It's Love
Emma Lauren

Synopsis:

When It's Love is contemporary new adult fiction like you've never read it before.  Sexy from page one, this book follows college student Sydney Morrison as she tries to break away from the dark truth about who she really is. And as she unexpectedly tumbles into a torrid online affair with her professor, she exposes herself in ways she never imagined.

Then Sydney's darkest secret begins to hunt her down just when she thinks she's escaping it. Suddenly nothing is what is seems to be and Sydney finds herself torn between truth and love.


Review:

I received this book in exchange for an honest review!

Sydney Morrison has a dark secret that keeps her from dating. She is deeply depressed and trusts no one. Sydney does have a best friend, Henry that she cares about. Sydney confides in Henry that she has had an uber crush on her older but sexy English teacher, Professor Sparling. The Professor and Sydney start sharing sexual emails this helps Sydney come out of her shell. Then all of sudden her relationship with Henry becomes complicated. What will Sydney do?

First of all let me say this CLIFFHANGER!!!

Ugh! Emma Lauren is an amazing writer this book had me deeply involved with the characters. I love the friendship of Sydney and Henry it funny and caring. While reading you knows there is something wrong and it keeps you guessing. I loved and hated the roller coaster ride equally.

The emails were hot and the sexual scenes where to die for. You will really feel scared when something from Sydney past that could put her in danger; that left me on the end of my bed ready to throw my Kindle. I would have to say my favorite part of this book is seeing Sydney changing throughout the book and you will have to read to figure out what happens. I can’t wait until May for When it’s Over.

I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.

Teasers:




Links to Author:


Links to Purchase:

No comments:

Post a Comment